Visas are not required by visitors from the following countries for visit up to 90 days in a 6 month period:
All European Union Countries, Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, El Salvador, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala, Holy See, Honduras, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kiribati, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Palau, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Timor-Leste (East Timor), Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vatican City and Venezuela.
All other countries will require a visa.
Some participants who are nationals of non-EU countries will require a visa in order to travel to France. To check whether you need a visa, please visit the website of the French Consulate or Embassy in your country. Applying for a visa can take some time – it is therefore very important for you to start your application as soon as possible.
Please click on the following link for more information: http://www.projectvisa.com/visainformation/France
If you require a visa and need an official invitation please email us with the following information:
- The Local Embassy address
- Your Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Passport No
- Issue Date
- Expiry Date
- Place of Birth
- Arrival and Departure date
- Visa invitation letters will only be issued for the period of your arrival and departure dates
- No visa invitation letter requests will be processed after 31st July 2018
- Applying for a visa and visa issues is beyond our control. We are not liable for any additional visa costs, processing and/or issues. We will do everything possible to help you with your visa application, but we cannot offer a refund if your trip gets cancelled because of visa-related problems.
For questions regarding your visa invitation letter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org