ACHL – Air Cargo Handling & Logistics
Want to do more than hand out business cards?
As an exhibitor at the ACHL conference, your company will have multiple opportunities to showcase your products and service, build brand awareness and make new contacts.
SAVE, set up in 1987 and listed on the MTA market of the Italian Stock Exchange (Borsa Italiana) from 2005 to 2017, is the parent company of a Group which has integrated operations in the passenger service sector. It operates in three main business areas: airport management; mobility infrastructure management; Food & Beverage and Retail.
In 2012 SAVE Group had a total of 2,945 employees and reported consolidated revenues of 352.5 million euros.
In October 2014, SAVE becomes shareholder of the company Aeroporto Valerio Catullo di Verona S.p.A. that manages Verona and Brescia airports with a 41,287% stake.
In 2015 SAVE Group had a total of 988 employees and reported consolidated revenues of 166.4 million euros.
In 2016, SAVE Group had a total of 1027 employees and reported consolidated revenues of 188.2 million euros.
In 2017, SAVE Group had a total of 1157 employees and reported consolidated revenues of 199.1 million euros.
Reasons to Exhibit
- Meeting face-to-face with open-minded prospects; people who are in the market to buy
- Network and establish new partnerships
- Showcase your products and services
- Generate quality leads
- Highlight new solutions to a captive audience
- Learn about new developments in the industry
- Meet new companies that can help your business
- Rapidly expand your database of sales leads
- Train new employees and create tomorrows top management
- Get new ideas