12th ACHL Digital
A fantastic line-up of speakers for the 12th Air Cargo Handling & Logistics (ACHL) digital event which will be showcased via our social media and HTML to over 80,000 industry executives worldwide, targeting Shippers – Freight Forwarders – Airlines – GSA – Airports – Ground Handlers and the Support Services. An exceptional opportunity to keep your brand digitally in front of decision-makers from around the globe.
Miami International Airporthttp://www.miami-airport.com/home-cargo.asp
Miami International Airport (MIA) is essential to Miami-Dade’s trade status, as MIA’s air service network, dominance in the region’s stronghold markets, and overall trade infrastructure are key for bridging business in the Hemisphere.
The leader in the Americas in international freight and the world’s largest gateway to Latin America & the Caribbean, MIA controls the north/south cargo flows in the Western Hemisphere. Handling 79% of all air imports and
74% of all exports from the Latin American / Caribbean region, MIA serves as the hub for the distribution of perishable products, hi-tech commodities, telecommunications equipment, textiles, pharmaceuticals and industrial machinery.
Exceptional infrastructure and facilitation ample runway capacity with no slot restrictions or delays, and room for growth form just part of MIA’s outstanding attributes.
Saco Airport Equipmenthttps://www.saco.aero/
Anchorage International Airporthttp://dot.state.ak.us/anc/
Reasons to Sponsor
Sponsorship Package includes:
- Company logo features at the beginning, middle and end of each session
- Company logo to appear on each session, displayed on CAAS Homepage
- Company Logo to appear on all marketing and promotional material hyperlinked to company website.
- Personal mention and thank you from the Chairman and Chief Moderator before each session
- Annual exposure- we will be marketing all sessions from the launch on 22nd September 2020 until June 2021 via digital and print.