Kerry Logistics Network Limited today announced the Group’s interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2021.
Group’s Financial Highlights
- Revenue increased by 68% year-on-year to HK$36,709 million (2020 1H: HK$21,885 million)
- Core operating profit increased by 70% to HK$2,536 million (2020 1H: HK$1,489 million)
- Core net profit jumped by 81% year-on-year to HK$1,530 million (2020 1H: HK$845 million)
- Profit attributable to the Shareholders for 2021 1H was HK$3,380 million (2020 1H: HK$1,073 million)
- Integrated Logistics (‘IL’) business recorded a segment profit of HK$1,292 million (2020 1H: HK$1,139 million) and International Freight Forwarding (‘IFF’) business recorded HK$1,437 million (2020 1H: HK$379 million), which represent an increase of 13% and 279%, respectively
- Interim dividend of 21.1 HK cents per Share, to be payable on Tuesday, 28 September 2021
William MA, Group Managing Director of Kerry Logistics Network, said: “The COVID-19 pandemic has entered into a new phase with the worldwide spread of the Delta variant, which has been severely affecting global and domestic supply chains and disrupting business operations at different levels around the world.
“These disruptions and capacity chokeholds, together with different government approaches and restrictions in tackling the pandemic, have compelled the logistics industry to move towards a growing focus on service customisation.
“Leveraging our core competency in providing highly customised solutions, KLN Group capitalised on the opportunities in this new environment and achieved record growth in both revenue and core net profit in 2021 1H.”