Ascent Concorde Air Cargo Services a division of Group Concorde in UAE has signed a Strategic Co-ordination Agreement with Ras Al Khaimah International Airport to expand the vision for cargo development within the region.
Ascent Concorde Air Cargo Services will act as the Strategic Partner and Commercial arm of Ras Al Khaimah International Airport to promote cargo throughput to, from and through RAK Intl Airport.
Generating value proposition for Airlines, Shippers and Freight Forwarders by making RAK Intl Airport as a preferred logistics HUB in UAE.
With this cooperation, Ascent Concorde Air Cargo Services will:
- Manage export sales and administrative activities for walk in customers at RAK Intl Airport Cargo Terminal.
- Offer GSA and CSA services to operating Airlines at RAK Airport.
- Sales and Marketing activities for partner Airlines.
- Promote outbound and inbound business from UAE for operating carriers using RAK Airport as gateway.
- End to end logistic solutions for Shippers and Consignees in UAE
Speaking on the partnership, Prithviraj Singh Chug, Director – Group Concorde said: “We are pleased to form this partnership with Ras Al Khaimah International Airport.
“We will Increase the potentials of having outbound traffic from RAK Intl Airport making it more viable for Airline operators and Customers to use RAK Intl Airport as an option and preferred gateway in the country and region.
“We aim to invest our resources for this operation to be a success, as we look forward to promoting this across our network.
“The new collaboration will bring added benefits to Customers and Industry partners in UAE”