As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, Delta Cargo have recognized that their global supply chains need support for shipping essential goods to businesses and communities. Responding to Delta corporate customers who have expressed that they need help transporting cargo during these times of uncertainty and change, Delta Cargo is launching charter operations to provide the safe and reliable transportation of customers’ goods around the globe.
“Serving our customers and communities where we live, work and serve, is part of Delta’s DNA.” said Shawn Cole, Vice President, Delta Cargo.
“Offering new supply chain solutions through Delta Cargo to our customers is one opportunity for us to provide the support our customers tell us they need during this unprecedented business environment.”
From packages to pallets, Delta Cargo presents worldwide charter solutions that are available to companies with urgent shipping needs.
The following 13 U.S. airports are participating in this program, as well as over 70 available international destination airports:
- John F. Kennedy International Airport – JFK
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport – ORD
- San Francisco International Airport – SFO
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport – SEA
- Daniel K. Inouye International Airport – HNL
- Los Angeles International Airport – LAX
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport – ATL
- Washington-Dulles International Airport -IAD
- Newark Liberty International Airport – EWR
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport – DFW
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport – DTW
- Boston Logan International Airport – BOS
- Miami International Airport – MIA