E2open announced that it has successfully completed its acquisition of BluJay Solutions, a leading cloud-based logistics execution platform. BluJay is now part of E2open, and we will operate as one company.
BluJay operates a logistics execution software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform with comprehensive solutions for shippers, logistics service providers (LSPs) and freight forwarders.
BluJay’s robust suite of logistics execution applications and broad trade network of over 50,000 participants, which includes service providers across all modes of transportation and customs authorities in multiple countries around the world, serves over 5,700 global customers, including 20 of the top 25 global LSPs.
The BluJay applications and network are complementary to E2open’s and will significantly enhance our offerings in transportation, logistics and global trade.
Together, E2open and BluJay will provide customers with a strategic combination of supply chain planning and execution supported by a leading global trade network.
Specifically, BluJay adds considerable capabilities to E2open’s platform, enhancing logistics execution with the following and more:
- Significant increase in critical supply chain execution capabilities, especially in transportation management and in-transit shipment visibility, including predictive estimated times of arrival (ETAs)
- Complementary global trade management platform encompassing customs declaration and filing
- Key direct-to-consumer offerings, including last-mile, parcel and dropship commerce
- Global transportation network with over 50,000 network participants, $40 billion in annual commerce spend and nearly 2 billion annual transactions
- Extension of E2open’s network to include over-the-road trucking and complementary air transportation, enabling complete visibility from truckloads to multimodal shipments
- Enhanced value proposition to customers through broader access to proprietary data and analytics