Posted on 14th July 2020
The restructured line-up includes:
- Alexey Isaikin – Chairman of the Board, the founder and co-owner of the Volga-Dnepr Group with over 40 years of experience in the aircraft and civil aviation industry.
- Sergey Shklyanik – Deputy Chairman, co-owner of the Volga-Dnepr Group, a recognised industry expert with more than 40 years of experience in the aviation industry.
- Tatiana Arslanova – Deputy Chairman, Executive Operating Director of Volga-Dnepr Group, who has held senior positions within the Group for over 15 years.
- Ruben Vardanyan – an independent Director, Russian business leader, social entrepreneur and philanthropist.
- Giorgio Callegari – an independent Director, a member of the Boards of Directors in Insurance Public Companies Ingosstrakh and Enel Russia, and a former member of the Boards of Directors of Alitalia and Aeroflot.
- Ella Sytnik – an independent Director and a partner of Ward Howell, specialising in organisational transformation and team development management.
- Stanislav Tillich – an independent Director and former Prime Minister of Saxony.
Three committees of the Board of Directors have been formed: Strategy and Transformation, Budget and Audit,
Staff and Appointments, two of which are headed by independent Directors.