Air Transport Services Group, Inc., the leading provider of medium wide-body aircraft leasing, contracted air transportation, and related services, announced today that its leasing subsidiary Cargo Aircraft Management (CAM) has delivered a record six converted freighters under lease in one month to customers around the globe, bringing ATSG’s total deliveries this year to nine.
Converted freighter deliveries by the company in the past month, each of which are under lease for a term of seven years, include:
- Two Airbus A321-200 delivered to Raya Airways of Malaysia, which also currently operates three Boeing 767-200 aircraft leased from CAM.
- A Boeing 767-300 leased to Cargojet Airways of Mississauga, Canada, bringing the total number of their CAM-leased Boeing 767 freighters to four.
- A Boeing 767-300 leased to new customer Georgian Airlines LLC of Tbilisi, Georgia.
- A Boeing 767-300 leased to Amerijet International Airlines of Miami, Florida. CAM now leases a total of ten Boeing 767-300 freighters to Amerijet.
- A Boeing 767-300 leased to SkyTaxi of Wroclaw, Poland. SkyTaxi also leases two Boeing 767-200 freighters from CAM.
“We delivered six aircraft to operators in five countries in one month, demonstrating the success of our globalization strategy,” said Paul Chase, chief commercial officer of ATSG.
“The global demand for our medium-widebody converted freighter aircraft has remained strong due to the continued expansion of global express and e-commerce markets.
“We are meeting this demand by continuing to deliver 767 converted freighters while also introducing A321 and A330 freighters to the market in 2023 and 2024 respectively.”